Some business events only happen once in a while. But when they do, it's money in the bank to have the skills of a seasoned Chief Financial Officer on your side.
CFO Plus helps ensure the best possible financial outcome without the costly overhead of a full-time CFO.
Here are areas where our expertise can work for you:
- Strategic and Financial Planning
- Prepare business operating plans.
- Prepare operating budgets, financial forecast & projections (operations,
cash flow & balance sheet).
- Prepare sales and marketing plans.
- Prepare financial model for existing or new lines of business.
- Establish cash management systems.
- Special Projects or Tasks
- Acquisition/new business line review and analysis including bank or
- Analysis for the sale of a business line.
- Negotiations with creditors or a plan for reorganization.
- Compensation and Benefit Plans
- Establish compensation and benefits policy and plans.
- Establish incentive compensation based on key performance indicators.
- Prepare and Position a Business for Sale, Merger or IPO
- Guidance on positioning the business.
- Help prepare business due diligence.
- Work with outside accountants, investment bankers and legal counsel.
You may also want to take a look at recurring needs that CFO Plus can help you address, as well as our CFO As You Grow Program.